Villa Dreams Ibiza strives to ensure that the booking process for your Villa or Holiday property is as simple as possible and without complications. We offer round the clock service and aim to respond to all requests and enquiries as soon as we possibly can.
1. Upon Discovering the Villa/Villas of your choice via our search form, contact us via [email protected] or telephone (+34) 6126.96.36.199) to ensure that your Villa is available for your requested dates. If your selected property is not available, we will inform you of dates when it is possible to book that property. Alternatively, if your dates are not flexible,we will provide you with a list of similar properties to the one you initially selected that are available for your chosen date range. We offer a seven-day-a-week booking service
2. Upon confirming the availability of the Villa we will then send you the Villa Dreams Ibiza conditions of booking contract, which is also found on this site, and the payment schedule to confirm your booking. Please also note that some properties will also have additional conditions attached to them and it is your responsibility to ensure that you are able to meet them before completing the booking process.
3. Normally we require a 60% of the total rental cost as an initial deposit to secure the reservation and your booking. Depending on the preference of the owner of your desired property, the remaining balance is paid either before arriving to Ibiza or in cash on arrival. This will be clearly outlined in the rental contact. The initial 60% Deposit is always paid by registered bank transfer. We do not accept Paypal or credit cards for this.
4. Upon the clearing of funds to the designated bank account and the receipt of the signed rental contracts the Villa is then confirmed for you and we will send your booking confirmation and additional details about your holiday property, including driving instructions to you via email.
5. All properties are subject to a security deposit and this will vary from property to property. This is a refundable deposit against damages or destruction to the property and will be returned to you, normally on departure, should the property be left in the same condition as it was in arrival. Please check to ensure you are able to meet this requirement before completing the booking process.